Friday, January 15, 2016

Punch Needle Projects


Do you save scraps, and scraps of scraps, until they are so small you can't work with them? That's usually what I do... with wool, paper, and wood. I hate to throw anything away if it can be used in a project later.

After making these early style wall boxes and shelves




I had several small pieces of pine left over. And since I don't make very large punch needle pieces, I figured these scraps would make great bases for some new punch needle designs.


So, I am painting the wood bases with Waverly Inspirations Chalk Paint (by Plaid) and doing the punch needle embroidery using gorgeous Valdani Threads.

I think I'll do several hearts... hearts with scalloped borders, hearts in hands, etc.

I'll be back to share more in-progress photos.

See you soon!

Take care and God bless,
Lana


No comments:

Post a Comment