Thursday, January 28, 2016

Honeysuckle Lane - opening a little at a time



I've finally (re)opened my Big Cartel shop. I realized that I would be paying much, much less by opening my own shop than by selling on Etsy (listing fees, renewal fees, seller fees, etc.) but I am very, very slowly adding things to the new shop. And you can still find a lot in my Etsy shop... it will be a while before I get everything moved.

You can see it by visiting this link: http://honeysucklelane.bigcartel.com. When I have time to read how... I'll change it to honeysucklelane.com without the bigcartel in the link. :)

Yesterday I listed my most recent punch needle designs and already sold one of them, but there are still some items there. You can read all the details about them, too!

I've been gathering some antique velvet frames, getting ready for my heart in hand paper whims love tokens.

Check back in a day or so for more details. :)

Blessings,
Lana

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you Lana! I can't wait to go and see all the lovely punch needle you have been doing! I love the 2 you have shared in this post. So pretty!
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
    sending hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, June! I love designing them... punching is a bit more tedious, but I like seeing the finished piece. :)

      Delete