Monday, November 2, 2015

Punching Along...


Update: I no longer sell on folk art co-ops. If interested in a piece, please email me for availability.

I finished a few more pieces for the Early Work Mercantile update. The theme was A Log Cabin Christmas so I designed a leaning feather tree, a log cabin block, mistletoe, and a cabin in the woods. I used Valdani perle cotton and worked these under an OttLite lamp. It makes such a difference!

Leaning Feather Tree, sold - thank you!
Log Cabin Block still available
Mistletoe still available

Cabin in the Woods, sold ~ thank you!

I have one punch needle piece remaining from the previous Whimsy Wednesday offerings. It's called Fraktur Bouquet. It may be purchased directly from me or my Etsy shop.






I may get a few more pieces done, just maybe, but soon I will be working on another large order of paper whimsies for a shop in California, and for my own webshow just before Thanksgiving.

It seems like once fall gets here, time really flies!

Have a blessed day,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment