Sunday, March 29, 2015

Folk Art Birds, Craft Books, Vintage Checkers, and Quilts! Oh, and Cats, Too!



I've been listing more items on my little shop blog, just trying to thin out my stash and I've been adding a few handmade items here and there. Come on over if you'd like to take a peek...





I'm also going to list some items on eBay this week, something I don't do very often anymore. My seller id is HONEYSUCKLELANE.


I'm still working on my son's king size quilt. I have 37 large blocks finished with 19 more to make! As soon as I finish that one, I'll be starting one for my youngest son who had a birthday this month.


I'm running a little behind, but I hope to catch up soon. I have plenty of supervision. See that brownish blob in the background on the left (please ignore the lint on my machine). That brown blob is Kitty. :)


She likes to watch from the ironing board while I sew.




Thanks for stopping by!

Have a blessed week,
Lana




No comments:

Post a Comment