Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spring Cleaning / Junk Sale



Hi there!

I just couldn't take it any longer... I had to start sorting through things in my workroom... again. I have listed the first few items in my (early) spring cleaning / junk sale. I've also included some of my art and matted photographs that were never listed in my Etsy shops.

The next set of items will most likely be listed mid March. In the second round, I plan on listing most of my antique photographs... so be ready! :)

You can see the first round of Junk Sale goods here.


As for new handmade items, they will come a little later, hopefully by Spring. :)

I do still have plenty of inventory in my Etsy shops. Just click the links to the right if you'd like to browse original art, needlework, and paper whimsies.


Take care & God bless,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment