Saturday, March 22, 2014

Grace for Today

Grace for Today

Grace for Today by lanamanis


I'm really loving this polyvore thing! This time I made a collection inspired by my little church painting, Grace for Today. I rounded up lots of aquas with some gold accents: a Jesus Calling book to read while lounging on that gorgeous sofa, a diamond shaped lamp for a bit of opulence, a glass topped accent table, gold silk drapes, a little creamer and sugar bowl, a pair of ceramic birds. If you are interested in any of the items, polyvore automatically provided a link to them at the end of this blog post. They can be found at Dayspring and Wayfair.

My original painting from which the print was made.

And as much as I'd like to say I was provided some of these goodies to review, I wasn't. I just enjoy browsing on those sites and making wish lists! :)

Take care and God bless,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment