Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spur of the Moment Whimsies




While clearing out a few boxes, I found a few more paperweight blanks. I thought I had used all of them but since I had them handy, and a few of you have written asking when I'd be listing more.... I made a trio of them! They are $30 each plus shipping.
Here is the description for the paperweights:
These love token paperweights are made with one-of-a-kind collages that I have created from aged, stained, and water colored parchment papers and some vintage papers. Some of the papers have been printed with copies of a late 1700s letter.
I hand cut and hand weave each heart-in-hand motif.
I use no patterns so these are truly one of a kind.
These designs are based on hand made, paper valentines of the 18th and 19th centuries.
Artwork is signed and dated Lana Manis 2012.
I use crystal paperweights imported from France.
The oval glass piece is 4" x 2 3/4" x 3/4" and is backed with black felt.
These would be unique Mother's Day gifts, wedding favors, a thoughtful anniversary gift, a wonderful way to offer your heart to your loved one when you pop the question, or just a sweet token of friendship.


The felted flower pins are for sale here.

If anyone is interested in any of them, just email me and I'll answer asap.
Thanks! :)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

UPDATE: The pale aqua paperweight at the top is the only paperweight left.
Thanks so much!

Have a lovely day!
Lana

1 comment: