Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Sundries


sundries: miscellaneous small articles, details, or items

Well, here I am, right on schedule for once! Maybe this is going to work, after all! :)

Today I'm sharing one of my more recent pincushion acquisitions. I just love these puzzle balls!



I especially like the velvet ones.


And when they are aqua, coral, and brown.... well...


That's just the icing on the cake!

{oops! haven't cleaned it up with sticky tape yet!}



Don't forget to enter the Puppy Photo Caption Contest! Click HERE to read about it and enter.

Have a blessed weekend!
Lana

~*~


P.S. If you want to see all of the Saturday Sundries posts, just click here.


2 comments:

  1. Between this lovely little one and the adorable find in your header one would never tire of seeing their subtle beauty.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to make this, It is lovely!
    Thanks for posting :)
    I love your dogs! Hug them from meXXX

    ReplyDelete