Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Vintage Sale

{antique, hand painted, paper fan}

It's that time again and I have gone through more boxes of items to list on the VINTAGE page of my website.


{I think would be lovely with one of Nicol Sayre's dolls sitting in it}

Some things are antique, some are vintage, and some are just odds and ends that I had saved thinking that I may repurpose them someday.

{one of three salt cellars}

And some things just don't fit my decor anymore or I have too many and need to pare down.

{vintage buttocks basket}

{silver and mother of pearl candle snuffer}

{antique / vintage bow ties}

So if you are curious CLICK HERE to see all of the other treasures just waiting to find a new home.

Happy shopping!

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment