Saturday, July 30, 2011

One Day Left



Hi everyone!

Just posting a reminder that the 50% off sale ends Sunday night at midnight.

Here's the deal:

I'm having a HALF OFF SALE of everything in my 2 Etsy shops:
Honeysuckle Lane
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HoneysuckleLane
and
Simple Joys Paperie
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SimpleJoysPaperie

Just use this code during Etsy's checkout: HALFOFFJULY2011

This discount is valid through July 31st.
ANYthing and EVERYthing you purchase is 50% off!
This includes

wreaths




cuffs


soldered charms



paperweights



folk art





snowfolk




puncushions


 and much more!


2 comments:

  1. you have the cutest items in your shop.....so much goodness to choose from!

    congrats on your wedding anniversary (our 27th is later this year......wow!)!! many more years of happiness ahead!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrgh! I missed your sale. I have long admired your work which I discovered some time ago on Etsy... which led me to your most inspiring blog. I haven't extra money right now to indulge my whims and am steering cleer of craft stores trying to use what is on hand for my own work, but someday I'll own one of your amazing wreaths! - Amy Bauer amy.bauer416@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete