Monday, July 25, 2011

From Me to You

Hi everyone!

I've got 2 things for you today ~ a freebie and a 50% off sale!

Here's the freebie. It's a scan from one of my old books of a little Victorian boy. I hope you enjoy using it in your art! :)

{click twice for the largest view, then right click to save}
 
~*~

And here's the sale:

Roger and I are celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary on July 29th. We are hanging around home instead of taking a vacation this year, but we'll be together and that's what is important! :)

In honor of our anniversary and to thank you for reading my blog and to thank you for your support of my folk art, I am having a HALF OFF SALE of everything in my 2 Etsy shops:

Honeysuckle Lane
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HoneysuckleLane
and
Simple Joys Paperie
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SimpleJoysPaperie

This discount is valid through July 31st.
It is better than the Summer Sale {buy one regular price / get one half off} because ANYthing and EVERYthing you purchase is 50% off!
Just use this code during checkout:
HALFOFFJULY2011
If you don't have an Etsy account, please email me with your list and I will remove items from Etsy and send you an adjusted invoice. You may pay via PayPal, check, money order, or credit card.

If you know someone that would like to get in on these savings, feel free to tell them about it.

Have fun shopping!

Take care and God bless,
Lana
~*~

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the cute book scan, he is so handsome the little guy!
    Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! 27 years is very good.
    Myself is hitting next year 30 years. Gosh, sometimes we do not believe where the time has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary!!! we're only at about 5 and a half, but we've been together for nearly 16 years :)

    ReplyDelete