Monday, November 1, 2010

Changes are a comin'...

...to Honeysuckle Lane's blog!


Before you get all excited, it's not overall HUGE changes. I wish it were. I'd love to get a blog makeover, have pretty buttons for this and that, have everything look all neat and tidy and pretty, but I don't have the time or the know-how. Where's my fairy-blog-mother when I need her???


I do think the changes, or additions, are very exciting though! I am going to feature other bloggers, readers, and artists at least a couple times a week.


Now, when you come to visit, it won't all be about me and my work. It will also be about other people who inspire and encourage and create. Those people need to be recognized, too, don't you think? :)


So... check back Wednesday. I hope to have the first guest blogger for you to meet.
 
Take Care & God Bless,
Lana
~*~

1 comment:

  1. That´s so generous of you Lana - great idea.
    Wioshing you a lovely day
    xo Tina

    ReplyDelete