Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September Posies

I was looking for something in my workroom and happened upon a box of ribbons and a few ribbon flowers that I had started and didn't complete.

So I sorted through new ribbons and vintage ribbons and finished those. But I didn't stop there ~ I love working with ribbon and hand sewing, and so I kept right on making them.


At first I thought it would be silly to make pansies for September, as I think of them in the Spring.


Then I remembered that they are hardy in the cold weather and that people often plant them in the fall and enjoy them through the winter and into Spring the next year!


I'll have them available on the 15th ~ and may possibly put a few in my etsy shop later this week.
Check back in a few days for more September Posies...

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely, I love working with ribbon also.....looking forward to seeing them in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lana! I can't wait to see! They look lovely...

    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Posies! I think they are great for fall.

    ReplyDelete