Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What do a doctor, a teacher, and a college student have in common?

Why, they all need paper wreath sculptures for their decor, of course!

I listed these in my etsy shop tonight:

Simple Joys Paperie

This first one would be perfect for a doctor...

(8/6 ~ and it was on etsy's front page this morning!)

(SOLD ~ thank you!)




I think a teacher would appreciate this one...

(sold ~ thank you!)


and this one is from a book called From a College Window.
The first thing I thought of was wall decor for a college dorm or a college professor's office.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a creative original idea... I just love old paper, and you have made some really neat projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Lana!!! Congratulation on making the front page of etsy, that is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paper wreaths, Lana - they are SO pretty! And congrats on the front page!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete