Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Love

Since I was married in the summer (this month to be exact), I thought I'd make Love Tokens for my July offerings at Simply Primitives. I really enjoy making these little hand cut / hand woven paper whimsies. My SP page will be updated late tonight or first thing in the morning.
I couldn't stop with just one set, and since I like shabby cottage items, I had to make this set (shown below) for my etsy shop, Simple Joys Paperie.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Take Care & God Bless,
Lana
~*~

5 comments:

  1. Lana, They look so lovely together as a set. And look even lovelier in person :) I adore mine...
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love tokens are absolutely beautiful :)

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lana,
    Your work is lovely, as always. I also admire your photography very much. The shots of your new kitten are fabulous!
    ~Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lana,
    Your love tokens are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! What a wonderful way to commensurate your wedding.
    God Bless,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete