Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pumpkins & Patriots

The Prim and Whimsy Girls are having another Gallery Hop!
Click on the banner below to see all the wonderful offerings:

For this gallery hop, I have painted Perfectly Poised Pumpkins, based on a photo of the cloth pumpkins that I make each year. Click on the photo below to be taken directly to my gallery hop page:

~*~
I've been busy with the garden. I canned 6 quarts of bread and butter pickles last night, and sent a big bag of cucumbers, squash, and cabbage to a neighbor this morning. I still have 4 more heads of cabbage in the refrigerator to can or freeze. Maybe, just maybe, I'll have things caught up so that I can enjoy the 4th of July this weekend.
~*~
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lana, Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love seeing whats new. You have so many talents. I love your work. I hope you had a nice holiday.
    Happy creating,,, gail

    ReplyDelete