Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A ~Teeny *Tiny* Tag~

A dear friend of mine, Suzanne, tagged me with a teeny, tiny tag. Before I play along, I want to remind you to take the time to look at Suzanne's wonderful naive portraits and other folk art handmade items. You may see her work here, here, and here. I own a few of her pieces and can personally tell you what a wonderful artist Suzanne is ~ the photos don't do them justice.

Now, for the teeny, tiny tag I am to open the book nearest me to page 28 and type an excerpt from it. I have two choices. One is my Bible, and page 28 has lots of who begat whom (Abraham's descendants), and the story of Isaac and Rebekah and their twins, Esau and Jacob. The other book I have near me is Our Village by Mary Russell Mitford. I think Suzanne thought this would be fun in more ways than one, for she knows my typing skills (or lack thereof) and is probably chuckling to herself wondering what sort of typos I'll make. Well the joke's on her ~ I scanned the page! I hope that you can click to enlarge it to read... or I guess the joke will be on me, huh?


And now I have to tag a few of you:

Diane Allison-Stroud (she has lots of time on her hands right now ~ gotcha back!)

and

Lynda (a friend of mine from 1/2 way 'round the world)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the teeny tiny tag Lana, enjoyed that.
    Have a look at what my page said, could have been written for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear Lana!

    I wanted to come by and say hello ... and wish you well as I'll be gone for a few weeks from blog land. With the kids finishing up the school year and getting ready for our travels ... I've got my hands full for a while. I'll be back sometime in the beginning of July. Until then ... do take care and have a safe and happy June!!

    With hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete